top of page
International Enrolments
Enrolments for International Students

The enrolment  form can be used for international students unless they hold a subclass 500

(a student visa in their own name).

A new international student application must be submitted for subclass 500 visa holders at International Student Program. The International Education Division will formalise the enrolment of these students through the International Student Program.

For further information, please contact the International Education Division at or by phone on +61 3 70221000

bottom of page